Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's just the beginning of Spring. Here at Pambra's we are so busy. I am loving it actually, this is my dream coming true. We have massive orders through June so far which is exciting. We are already at over half of all of last years sales, that is very exciting as well. What can I say I love my work, I love the inventions I have been blessed with. I love to see women especially get to do their dream job. The local Susan G Komen walk is just about 3 weeks away. We still have a major printing job to get done before the day gets here. For more information about the Komen walk in Arkansas check here http://komenozark.org/ Will be a very exciting day, looking forward it. Still working 15 hour days but it is worth it watching Pambra's grow. I am so very Thank full to all the contractors we have helping to make Pambra's liners. I know that with out them this would not all be possible. They do such wonderful work. Simply Blessed...

No comments: