Saturday, April 30, 2011

RACE DAY

I was up at 3:30 am and out the door at 5 for an early start. We arrived early and got our booth set up, Then went off to the breakfast for the vendors. Our team pretty much was all there for our 7 am group photo. We are such clowns... The race went off with a few tears today. I got to hug many survivors which made my day. We got a big response to our product so that was good to see.
We handed out just over 8,000 post cards with recipes on one side and our product info on the other side. I got to speak to Neili Jones of our local KNWA news (link on our web site to video).
Of course I got emotional when Neili ask about my sister Patty. We had the best group of ladies helping us pass cards out. It was simply the best day.. I had to come home and nap for 2 hours..

No comments: