Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blessing from all over

Well We gained two new babies in one week. My daughter Jeanette had a baby boy on Monday. He is so adorable with her red hair and olive skin. This makes eight grandkids for us. My niece I raised after my sister died of breast cancer had her baby the very next day. Kandy had baby Zoey, she is so precious. Two babies in two days it is almost like having my twins.. 18 years ago..

We have gained another new catalog for the second year in a row. I love it because this one came to us as well. We are only growing more and more.. Looking forward to some traveling in the near future. This trip promises to be very good for Pambra's.. well tell you more an 45 days or so.. come back again soon. HUGS

2 comments:

so said...

Congratulations on the grandbabies. I had never heard of the bra liner before. I live in a very humid climate and this might be the answer to keep from soaked in the summer.

Moms Coupons said...

Congratulations on your new grandbabies!!!